- Secure Access Login
- Unauthorized use of Youngstown State University computer and networking resources is prohibited. Any use of this system acknowledges your awareness of, and agreement with, the Youngstown State University Acceptable Use Policy. Any violators of this policy will be subject to disciplinary action, which may include prosecution.
- First time here? Click here for instructions.
- Having problems logging in? Click here.
- Forget Password?
- Important Portal Message:
- Please do not make this page your homepage -- instead please use the main YSU site (http://www.ysu.edu/) as your homepage. Using the MyYSU portal as your homepage will cause you to be logged out of MyYSU every time you open a new browser window.
Maintenance on the MyYSU servers is mostly complete; however, the Banner Channels (for those who have access to them) are not working. We have a case open with the vendor.Thank you for your patience,
MyYSU system administrator
- Welcome to the MyYSU portal!
- MyYSU is Youngstown State University's campus portal. The portal offers students, faculty, and staff secure and personalized access to e-mail, calendars, announcements, and channels of information. Students are able to register for classes, check their grades, pay their bill, access Blackboard, and purchase their parking permit. Faculty and staff are able to view their pay stub, leave balances, tax information, plus much more.
- New! MyYSU Text-Only Version
- What's Inside?
- Office 365 E-mail: Send and receive e-mail, access and manage calendars, and create your own personal address book. MyYSU E-mail Policy
- Calendar: access and manage your personal calendar, set-up an office calendar, or subscribe to other calendars in MyYSU. MyYSU Calendar Policy
- Channels: register for classes, check grades, view and accept financial aid awards, pay your bill, access Blackboard, view your pay stub, purchase office supplies, organize your bookmarks in one place, plus much more. MyYSU Channels Policy